- 35' x 75' total building size
- 2 separate bays (35' x 32.5') each with large 14' overhead door
- office area in electrical shop bay is approximately 9' x 27'
- tenant requested no separate office while we were in the construction phase, so the tenant bay is all shop area other than a 30 ft² bathroom
- wood framed building
- concrete grade beam and concrete slab
- 16' ceilings
- metal cladded exterior
- metal roof and ridge cap
- maintenance free exterior
- electrical shop office and two bathrooms are drywalled
- electrical shop has a mezzanine above the office used for staff/coffee room
- Corner lot 125' x 125'
- plenty of room for parking and equipment around the building
- located one block from main street downtown
- very central area of city, on street with no traffic lights
- very easy access for all heavy equipment including trailers and bucket truck
- 3 phase electric service
- natural gas
- telephone and high speed services into both bays
- utilities metered separately
- electric water heater in each bay
- natural gas unit heater and circulating fan in each bay
- PTAC electric heating/cooling unit installed in electrical shop office
- 45' articulating double bucket truck (recently structurally certified)
- 18' cargo trailer approximately six years old
- brand new 15,000 lb. tilt deck trailer
- R65 Ditch Witch trencher/backhoe
- walk-behind Ditch Witch trencher c/w Ditch Witch trailer
- electric 32' Genie scissor lift
- 5 trucks which are tooled up and fitted with headache racks and pipe racks
- 2003 Dodge 3/4 ton diesel
- 2006 Dodge 3/4 ton diesel
- 2005 GM 3/4 ton gas
- 2012 GM 1/2 ton gas
- 1995 Dodge 1/2 ton gas
- 2" hydraulic rigid cutter
- 2" EMT hydraulic rigid cutter
- hydraulic bender to 4"
- several sets of hydraulic benders to 2"
- conduit vacuum
- large copper ratchet cutters
- 500 mcm copper ratchet benders, etc. etc.
- every tool required to do commercial/light industrial construction is here
- too many hand tools and too much electrical part inventory to list!
- Dynamic Electrical Services Ltd has been up and running since June 2003; nearing 10 years in business.
- owner started out in his garage with one truck and no other staff
- new customers along with repeat business made it impossible to keep up on his own
- within 6 months of starting up the business additional staff needed to be hired
- as the business and clientele kept expanding more staff were hired and more trucks were equipped
- 3 years ago work was started on a new lot and shop
- the business moved into the new shop two years ago and business has grown at a faster rate
- the seller has been notified by his accountant that 2011 will be the first million dollar year in gross sales for Dynamic Electrical Services Ltd.
- current staffing includes two journeymen and four apprentices, another journeyman is lined up and ready to start work beginning January 2013.
What makes Dynamic Electrical Services a valuable asset to the community is their quick, prompt, friendly service and diversification in types of available services. Some of the services we provide are:
- Light industrial/ plant maintenance (automation installs and troubleshooting)
- large agricultural services
- service upgrades
- underground break and fault locates
- underground blind sweep locates for oilfield contractors
- certified network cabling
- bucket truck aerial work
- shop wiring
- lightning protection systems cabling
- some residential wiring for large home builders (home automation systems)
- and much more, contact seller to discuss
We are still within the 5 year pro rated tax plan incentive offered by the City of Swift Current for new building. We just received and invoice for 50% of the annual property taxes and they were approximately $2,200.
In 3 years the property taxes will be applied at 100 %, which should be approximately $ 4,400.