acreages for sale Saskatchewan northern eastern western central southern sk
Acreages, land, farmland, cropland and country residential development sites for sale in Saskatchewan
22 Acres For Sale - $150,000
- secluded, idyllic setting
- 800ft², 2 bedroom house with porch and deck
- many recent renovations
- 40' x 60' flat-roofed metal shed
- titled land
- on school bus route
- see link for more outbuildings/photos
SEE FULL DETAILS AT: www.pin.ca/sask/12-1001/default.htm
How to Value or Appraise a business for sale - or any other purpose
1800 606 0310
What is the value of the employees to your business? - What is the value of your clientele?
We can answer these questions in our valuation.
You may wish to sell your business using this space.
New offer as of April 15, 2017
Pay for the valuation and your advertising (until sold) is included at no extra charge.
|FACTORS AFFECTING VALUATION
This is the key Point: If someone is presenting or proposing a valuation without taking these factors into consideration, the valuation number is likely to be misleading and almost certainly not accurate for a small business.
- Return on Investment
- How has R&D been accounted for?
- Shareholder Agreement (if one exists)
- Value of Employees
(cost of recruitment and training as a group)
- Client Base and cost to rebuild
- Value of Supply Chain
- Value of Distribution Network if one exists
- Internet Presence and Use (social network)
- Dominance if any in the marketplace
- Knowledge Base of Owner and Employees
- Processes and Procedures Documentation
(How well are all aspects of the company documented?)
- Industry Averages
- Lease Terms
- Leasehold Improvements
- Currency Fluctuations and Geopolitical Considerations
- Leverage - Cost of money.
Is leverage applicable and if so at what risk?
- Minority Interest (if applicable)
- Special Interest Purchaser
(Partners are also special interest purchasers as they have more knowledge, interest, and opportunity, with less risk than regular buyers.)
- How well is the business/practice expected to function with changes in management? (if applicable)
|Return on Investment is Always My First and Last Consideration
How Financials Can Be Deceiving:
(This is the kind of practical solution offered by our system.)
Accounting for tax purposes is totally different than interpreting financial statements for Business Valuation Purposes. Let us give you just one example: (Think Partnership or Divorce)
For tax purposes R&D is an expense in the year the R&D occurred. For the purpose of an accurate valuation the R&D should be amortized over a period of 5 to 12 years. HUGE DIFFERENCE.
The financials must be normalized to reflect proper treatment of R&D. If we didn’t do this a company could spend 95% (or all) of the profit on R&D and might successfully claim the company to be worth very little for a short period of time. Perhaps not fraud but certainly manipulation, depending upon the purpose. (Divorce or other partnership)
Eric Jordan, President
VALUATIONS RANGE $1000 TO $5,000 AND SOMETIMES HIGHER (AVERAGE $3,500)
Call or email now!
Profiles of some 2016 clients:
Most are in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver or Toronto
- Multi Million Dollar Distribution Business- Valuation for purpose of sale.
- Plumbing and Gas Business- Valuation for purpose of divorce proceedings.
- Multi Million Dollar Eco Tour Business- Valuation for purpose of expansion loan.
- Law Practice- Valuation for purpose of sale.
- Lawn and Yard Maintenance business- Valuation for purpose of divorce proceedings.
- Art Studio Franchise- Valuation for accounting purposes and CRA requirements.
- Plumbing Business- Valuation for purpose of divorce proceedings.
- Irrigation and Snow Removal Business- Valuation for purpose of divorce proceedings.
- Large Retail Bakery- Valuation for purpose of sale to employee over 5 years.
- Software Distribution rights in Canada- For Australian Parent Company (Agency Dispute.)
- Janitorial Supply Business- Valuation for purpose of partnership dispute.
- Tree Pruning and Lawn Business- Valuation for purpose of sale.
- Battery Distribution Business- Valuation for purpose of sale.
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Company- Valuation for purpose of partnership dispute.
- Blind Manufacturing and Installation Company- Valuation for purpose of legal action in partnership dispute. This went to court on May 27, 2016 and resulted in our client receiving over 80% of the amount he sued for.
Client is available as a reference.
- Classic Car Renovation Business- Valuation for multi-million dollar lawsuit in Florida launched by Canadian partners.
- Dance Studio- Valuation for purpose of establishing value for pending sale.
- Cross fit GYM- Valuation for purpose of establishing a viable price for buyer to offer.
- Jim’s Burger Location in US- Valuation for purpose of divorce proceeding.
- Two Wholesale Bakeries- purpose of the valuation was to find values so the companies could merge.
- Sign Manufacturing Business- Valuation for purpose of a minority shareholder leaving company.
- Landscaping and Excavating Company- Valuation for purpose of divorce.
- Day Care Facility- Valuation to support litigation and negotiation for damages inflicted by City in zoning error.
- Accommodation Business- Valuation for purpose of sale.
- Smoker Operation (8 pigs at a time in size)- Valuation for tax purposes.
- Flooring Business- Valuation for purpose of sale.
- Retail Wine Business (Franchise concept)- Valuation for purpose of sale.
- Prop Business- Valuation for purpose of partnership buyout.
- Computer Retail- Valuation for purpose of potential purchase.
- Music Composer Business (original soundtracks for documentary movies and videos)- Valuation for purpose of divorce proceedings.
- Two Pharmacy Locations- Valuation for purpose of sale consideration.
- Luxury Bed and Breakfast combined with Events Business- Valuation for the purpose of sale.
- Pool Building Company- Valuation for purpose of sale to family.
- Automotive Related Business- Valuation for purpose of sale.
- Specialized Manufacturing Firm within Printing Industry- Valuation necessary as someone expressed interest in purchase.
- Daycare- Valuation for purpose of possible sale. (Interested Purchaser came forward)
- Focused Builder- Valuation for purpose of establishing value for employee buy in.
- Software Maintenance Contractors- Valuation for purpose of possible merger. (many millions of dollars)
- Chiropractic Practice - Valuation for purpose of buy in.
- Wholesale Food Business- Valuation for purpose of settling partnership dispute.
- Accounting Firm- Valuation for purpose of divorce.
- Call Centre- Valuation for internal purposes.
- Hair Salon- Valuation for purpose of employee buy in.
- Convenience Store and Gas- Valuation for purpose of lease dispute.
- Specialized Builder of Restaurants- Valuation for purpose of employee buy in.
- Wholesale Food Manufacturing and Distribution- Valuation for purpose of partnership buyout.
- Retail Sporting Goods Franchise- Valuation for purpose of purchase.
- Diesel Repair Shop- Valuation for purpose of partnership dispute.
- Cellular Repair Company- Valuation for purpose of internal planning.
- Roofing Company- Valuation for purpose of partnership consideration.
- Upscale Personal Services Company- Valuation for purpose of internal planning.
- Specialized Wheel Business- Valuation for purpose of sale.
Eric Jordan (CPPA) - 1 800 606 0310
Victoria - Vancouver - Edmonton - Calgary - Saskatoon - Regina - Winnipeg - Ottawa - Toronto
Assignments taken regularly from Business Owners in the US, Australia, and Asia
Expertise and Experience in Intangible Assets and Intellectual Property.